Aaryan Arora’s Open Futures Interview Experience
Login to view contact Details of the interviewee
Ques. Introduce yourself to the readers
Hi!! I’m Aaryan Arora final year electronics and communication undergraduate and currently I’m placed at Open Futures as a Software Developer.
Ques. What was the difficulty level of the interview? (1- very easy, 10-very difficult)
Ques. What was the procedure of the placement that took place? (Shortlisting criteria/ coding or aptitude test/ number of interviews)
1. There was shortlisting criteria based upon CGPA.
2. There was an offline written test.
3. There were total 3 interview rounds.
Ques. Tell us about the written/online test. (Aptitude, Coding, Test Platform, etc)
here was an offline written test that took place in main auditorium . It consists of 8 pseudo codes . We had to write the whole code on paper and that was the most difficult part . The questions were from Data structures and Algorithms . Some questions were :
1. Sorting 0,1,2 from arrays
2. find -ve and +ve numbers without disturbing the sequence and also there were some MCQ’s questions .
Login to check More Interview Question