Prince Kashyap’s Accenture Interview Experience
Login to view contact Details of the interviewee
Ques. Introduce yourself to the readers
My name is Prince Kashyap. I’m pursuing my final year of a Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science and Engineering. I’m a tech geek who loves programming and a proficient programmer in C++. I am an upcoming Advanced Application Engineer At Accenture.
Ques. What was the difficulty level of the interview? (1- very easy, 10-very difficult)
6 or 7
Ques. What was the procedure of the placement that took place? (Shortlisting criteria/ coding or aptitude test/ number of interviews)
1. CGPA criteria of 6.5
2. Online Assessment ( Aptitude & Coding test)
3. Communication Assessment
4. Interview round (Tech + HR)
Ques. Tell us about the written/online test. (Aptitude, Coding, Test Platform, etc)
There were a total of 3 rounds in the test.
1. The aptitude test was on the mettle, and in the first, the questions were around time and work, profit and loss, train and time, and boat streaming type questions.
2. The coding test questions were easy-medium and related to arrays and basic programming concepts. To clear the online assessment, you must ensure that you attempt both coding questions correctly.
3. The communication assessment round, held on their personal platform, was to test your communication skills. They mentioned non – eliminating, but many students were eliminated after that round. There were some sentences coming on your screen, and you had to repeat those sentences after the system audio. And at last, there were some stories, and we had to conclude the story in our language. And some HR-type questions. For the communication round, you must ensure that you sit in a quiet place and your mic is clear.
Login to check More Interview Question