Aarush Kansal’s Pure Software Interview Experience
Login to view contact Details of the interviewee
Ques. Introduce yourself to the readers
I, Aarush Kansal, final year student of Computer Science, at Patiyala Campus. I am resident of Bhatinda, Punjab. I did many projects with Java, Machine Learning & did some app development too. I like to read newspaper, play video games in my free time.
Ques. What was the difficulty level of the interview? (1- very easy, 10-very difficult)
Ques. What was the procedure of the placement that took place? (Shortlisting criteria/ coding or aptitude test/ number of interviews)
The online test was divided into three parts and was conducted on HackerEarth. All the three tests were to be submitted in an hour (per test) duration.
1. Test one was a verbal MCQ based test to gauge the English linguistic knowledge.
2. The second test was a MCQ test based upon Algorithms.
3. In the test 3 some tech based MCQ’s were there along with programming questions. Four programming questions were there out of which I were to do any one.
Ques. Tell us about the written/online test. (Aptitude, Coding, Test Platform, etc)
1. The whole process was consisting of 3 online tests.
2. After getting selected in online tests, 3 rounds of interview were conducted.
3.The first one round was a technical round having some coding questions and some basic CS fundamental questions.
4. The second round was a resume based round.
5. lastly, the third one was an HR round. So, in order to get placed, one must perform well in all the tests as well as all the interview rounds.
Login to check More Interview Question